IMAX Corporation has expanded its partnership with both Wanda Cinema Line Corporation, as well as AMC Theaters. The renewal of joint venture with Wanda includes an addition of up to 120 new IMAX Theaters in China, making Wanda the largest international partnership for IMAX. Similarly, AMC’s (owned by Wanda Group) deal with IMAX includes up to 10 new IMAX theatres in the US, making them the largest IMAX exhibition partners in North America. These new commitments of expansion reflect IMAX’s goals for their development in the next-generation laser projection system, and showcase their confidence in bringing premiere cinematic experiences for everyone in entertainment.
IMAX Dominating in Movie Theaters
- What’s the Verdict: What does Governor Brown’s new Fair Pay Act mean for Hollywood?
- What’s The Verdict: Comcast and Houston Sports battle over bankruptcy and alleged scheming, who is behind it?
- What’s The Verdict: FTC settles crowdfunding fraud with Erik Chevalier!
- What’s The Verdict: Will FIFA officials win their challenge to dismiss conspiracy/ criminal charges and the 2nd civil case based on lack of jurisdiction?
- What’s The Verdict: Were Mike Huckabee’s anti-Hollywood phone calls more like a survey or telemarketing? Will he be held liable?