I think it is fair to say that releasing a surprise album at midnight with absolutely no promotion is not the norm. But then again, Beyonce is hardly the average musician. After a last minute announcement on her facebook page and instagram account, Queen Bey released her fifth studio album exclusively on iTunes this morning. The album which consists of 14 new tracks, none of which are available for a la carte purchase, has already sold over 80,000 albums in a mere three hours. Looks like Beyonce will be getting another No. 1 album for the holidays!
Who Runs The World? Apparently Beyonce Does!
- What’s the Verdict: What does Governor Brown’s new Fair Pay Act mean for Hollywood?
- What’s The Verdict: Comcast and Houston Sports battle over bankruptcy and alleged scheming, who is behind it?
- What’s The Verdict: FTC settles crowdfunding fraud with Erik Chevalier!
- What’s The Verdict: Will FIFA officials win their challenge to dismiss conspiracy/ criminal charges and the 2nd civil case based on lack of jurisdiction?
- What’s The Verdict: Were Mike Huckabee’s anti-Hollywood phone calls more like a survey or telemarketing? Will he be held liable?