In a statement filed at the SEC, Mark Zuckerberg declared he is selling $2.3 billion of Facebook stock. The Facebook CEO is relinquishing 41.4 million shares of the company’s stock in order to make a tax payoff. However, the sale will only marginally alter Zuckerberg’s voting power as it will only decrease from 58.8% to 56.1%.
Zuckerberg Sells $2.3 Billion of Facebook Stock
- What’s the Verdict: What does Governor Brown’s new Fair Pay Act mean for Hollywood?
- What’s The Verdict: Comcast and Houston Sports battle over bankruptcy and alleged scheming, who is behind it?
- What’s The Verdict: FTC settles crowdfunding fraud with Erik Chevalier!
- What’s The Verdict: Will FIFA officials win their challenge to dismiss conspiracy/ criminal charges and the 2nd civil case based on lack of jurisdiction?
- What’s The Verdict: Were Mike Huckabee’s anti-Hollywood phone calls more like a survey or telemarketing? Will he be held liable?