Disney has emerged victorious in their trademark infringement suit against Phase 4 Films. The studio successfully thwarted Phase 4 Films’ alleged attempt to take advantage of the success of ‘Frozen’. Only one month after the lawsuit commenced, Phase 4 has thrown in the towel, settling the case with a stipulated judgment that includes a $100,000 payout and requires the movie to go back to its original name, ‘The Legend of Sarila’.
Disney Successfully Ices Phase 4 Films
- What’s the Verdict: What does Governor Brown’s new Fair Pay Act mean for Hollywood?
- What’s The Verdict: Comcast and Houston Sports battle over bankruptcy and alleged scheming, who is behind it?
- What’s The Verdict: FTC settles crowdfunding fraud with Erik Chevalier!
- What’s The Verdict: Will FIFA officials win their challenge to dismiss conspiracy/ criminal charges and the 2nd civil case based on lack of jurisdiction?
- What’s The Verdict: Were Mike Huckabee’s anti-Hollywood phone calls more like a survey or telemarketing? Will he be held liable?