This entry was posted on June 3, 2015, 8:50 pm and is filed under EntertainmentIndustry, EntertainmentLaw, Entertainmentlawyer, Legal, LegalBlog, LegalNews. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- What’s the Verdict: What does Governor Brown’s new Fair Pay Act mean for Hollywood?
- What’s The Verdict: Comcast and Houston Sports battle over bankruptcy and alleged scheming, who is behind it?
- What’s The Verdict: FTC settles crowdfunding fraud with Erik Chevalier!
- What’s The Verdict: Will FIFA officials win their challenge to dismiss conspiracy/ criminal charges and the 2nd civil case based on lack of jurisdiction?
- What’s The Verdict: Were Mike Huckabee’s anti-Hollywood phone calls more like a survey or telemarketing? Will he be held liable?